Sunday, January 5, 2020

Stash Report Week #1 and 15 Minutes a Day

I finished binding a quilt, and as I don’t count any yardage until the project is totally done, I get to count it all this week.  Of course I’ve found a few new-to-me lines of fabric, but I aim to finish a few things before I buy anything!  I have plenty of fabric for plenty of projects without shopping.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 18 yards
YTD Total: 18 yards OUT

I also plan to report each Sunday how I did with hand quilting roughly 15 minutes a day (preferably half a block).  I slacked off Saturday, but since my goal is 6/7 days a week, that’s not bad.

Quilting this week: 3/4 days
Quilting this year: 3/4 days

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

good for you - 15 minutes a day hand quilting will get it done! it just takes time - maybe you will find an extra 5 or 10 minutes a day to sit briefly and do a little good luck :)

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

You're off to a great start! Keep it up!

Kate said...

I'm deleting every Connecting Threads email for a the foreseeable future, I'm really on a fabric diet this year! You've done really well on the destashing and stitching front this first week of 2020. Thanks for linking up with the 15 minutes to stitch this week.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...