Sunday, August 23, 2020

Stash Report Week #34 and 15 Minutes

My handwork has shifted from hexagons this week to binding and hand quilting of a mini for the Teal Mini Swap.  I think I’m at 227 out of 235 days for 2020.  Life is a little crazy, and I’m got less sleep last night than usual (ah, nightmares and early risers), so I will admit my record keeping has lagged.

On the stash busting front, I made 15 masks and finished the quilt for my SiL.  The masks are for my daughter and nieces for school, so it was high time I got them finished.  I will still need to mail them to my nieces, but at least they are done.  The quilt was a quick one, and I’m very happy with how it turned out.  I like the colors, I like the pattern, I like the size.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 13 yards

IN YTD: 99 yards
OUT YTD: 160 yards
YTD Total: 61 yards OUT

If I have time and get other things done (soap and canning tomatoes), I may have a finish again next week.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

such need for face masks I do get tired of them!

Kate said...

Sounds like a very productive week. I'm still making masks, mainly commissions from the SIT for a few friends. Her chemistry masks are pretty popular in the department. Hope you've done better on the sleep front this week and that life was just a bit calmer than it has been.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...