Monday, September 7, 2020

August UFO Report

 It’s taken me a bit longer to write my “month end” or beginning of the month blogs posts this round.  Here is, finally, the last one!

August 1: 8 projects
Started: 2
Finished: 3
August 31: 7 projects

1. Pillow
2. Scrappy DWR
3. ABC appliqué
4. Hand pieced hexagons
5. Courtyard steps
6. Temperature quilt
7. Easy Breezy Leader/Enders

My project list shrank by one!  I started and finished a purple quilt and my teal mini, and then I finished Flying Stars for my niece.  I’m not sure I’ll finished a quilt in September, although the Easy Breezy blocks may fly out as there aren’t many other red projects for September.  We shall see, I suppose!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...