Monday, September 14, 2020

Stash Report Week #37 and 15 Minutes

 I don’t know whether to be relieved or disappointed that there are 15 weeks left in the year.

I missed a day hand quilting as it has been an emotionally challenging week for me.  My total 246/256 days for 2020. 

The state of the stash remains unchanged, although there are hopeful signs of more stash usage.  I created a new backing this week and have begun the quilting process on the “remade” first quilt.  I think the backing and binding will gain me 4-5 yards in usage.  I also began assembling my Garden Party blocks (so exciting!) that are intended for my brother for Christmas.  Of course, Arizona is currently 110 or so, so a quilt is unimaginable for actual use, but I think it will be cheerful if nothing else.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis, katie z.

2 comments:

Mlada said...

I am both relieved and disappointed? Right now I'm not sure 2021 is going to start off any better, though.

Kate said...

Some weeks (or the whole of 2020) seems to be that way. It sounds like you still made good progress on some stitchy stuff. Hope this last week was much better.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...