Saturday, September 26, 2020

Looking Up

 Hey, hey, hey!  No pneumonia, kitchen disasters, or broken glasses to report this week.  There were a few rough school days, but, hey, who wants to be bored?  (Me!)

This week I... well, the main player on the stage of the sewing machine was Garden Party.  I have two seams left and then miles of pressing.  I’m quite pleased.


Easy Breezy blocks are working up nicely in between a few masks and, of course, the rows of Garden Party.  Once Garden Party comes down, I look forward to playing with these blocks a little more.

I finished repairing my first quilt for my sister (I think I’ll get pictures up tomorrow), including its first binding.

Finally, my hand piecing is a single large red hexagon star.  My variety in shades of red is pretty poor, but I didn’t want to stray into pink or orange, so it is what it is.

I’ll be linking up to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge as I do most Saturdays.

3 comments:

Vicki W said...

Garden Party is awesome! So glad things were almost normal this week.

Kate said...

Glad there was no big drama last week. Hopefully it stayed that way. Garden Party looks great and so do you Easy Breezy blocks.

Deb A said...

I'm really late reading! I'm glad you had a good week. Let's hope this last week was nice and calm. Your quilt is lovely on the wall.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...