Wednesday, March 3, 2021

February UFO Report

 My list grew quite a bit this month...

1. Scrappy DWR
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué
4. Hand hexagons
5. Modern Vintage
6. Split Star
7. Farm quilt with cork fabric
8. Pink hexagons
9. Twin quilt, yellow
10. Twin quilt, orange
11. Pineapple

I added four projects and finished none.  The pink hexagons are a project someone gave to me several years ago, and it’s time to put it on the list.  I finally put it all in a box with a label.  After the current hexagon project, I’ll tackle this one.

The twin quilts were cut earlier in the year, so they belonged on the list.

The pineapple quilt has seen fits and starts of progress.  Since I cut all the pieces for the tops of the pineapples, it was definitely time to add it to the list.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...