Sunday, March 14, 2021

Stash Report Week #11 and 15 Minutes

 Yay!  I finished a baby quilt this week, so I have some stash changes.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 2 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 33 1/4 yards (0 yards purchased)
OUT YTD: 26 yards 
YTD Total: 7 1/4 yards IN

My 2021 goal is to use 100 yards more than I have incoming.  I may have a problem, as I’m sewing a lot slower than I had hoped!

On the 15 minutes front, I worked on my hexagons everyday this week, so I’ve stitched 68/72 days.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yeah for some out! Every little bit is a step in the right direction. But stash management is so much like dieting, pounds are easy on, so much harder to get off.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...