Monday, March 22, 2021

Stash Report Week #12 and 15 Minutes

 Alas, no finishes, but no starts either!

My 15 minutes are doing better than that... I managed to sew every day this past week.  I find I’m still tired (more than the usual “mom who hasn’t slept through the night in 15 years and has seven kids” tired), so sometimes hand stitching is easier than getting to my sewing room and decided what to do next.

I also find I don’t “love” any of my projects right now.  I do really want to work on them, but I guess none of them excite or inspire me.  It’s okay; I have no problem sewing even when I don’t love the process.  Some of it is the prep work and finicky nature of each project, and I think some of it is still settling into the new house and the difficulties and changes of the pandemic.  This too shall pass.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sorry you are feeling a bit weary and tired. It has been a stressful year on so many fronts. Hopefully you'll get a pick me up when spring gets going and the days are warmer and prettier. Congrats on all the stitching time. It's a challenge to want to do anything when you are tired.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...