Saturday, April 17, 2021

A Bushel and a Peck

 .... of pineapples!


They are coming alone nicely, as I have been able to get into a rhythm of piecing.  If I could finish half of them (30) this month, that would be splendid.

I have also spend more than enough time cutting farm blocks.  This month has a plethora of complicated and tedious blocks, which I am not excited about piecing.  I will be excited to add them to the collection!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

P.S.  I’m hurrying to finish my post before I need to take the Assistant to babysitting, so check out the Rainbow Scrap Challenge for other blue posts.

9 comments:

Sara said...

The pineapple blocks are awesome! I made a couple of those blocks last summer for a wall hanging but keep thinking a rainbow of them would make a fun quilt.

The Joyful Quilter said...

How much longer before the Assistant can drive herself to babysitting? Your Pineapple blocks are coming together beautifully, Katie! Best of luck on meeting your goal for the month.

Linda In UK said...

Love your Pineapple blocks. They look really good in blue. You will have a lovely quilt.

LIttle Penguin Quilts said...

Your pineapple blocks are awesome in blues, Katie! Glad you're making progress on your farm girl blocks, too.

Kathy S. said...

Your blue pineapples are gorgeous. Great progress, Katie!

Ivani said...

Blue pineapple blocks look great, Katie

Susie H said...

Those pineapple blocks look awesome! Where ever did you find the pattern?

Kate said...

Love your blue pineapples! Looking forward to seeing your Farm blocks come together.

scraphappy said...

What a great block! They look great in blue.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...