Thursday, April 1, 2021

April Goals

 In March, I had dreams of...

1. Scrap management: trim (later in the month), hand hexagons, modern vintage, and farm quilt blocks in the chosen color.  Done, done, done.

2.  Finish the blocks on this twin quilt and maybe, maybe finish it in March.  I have one more quilt for the other twin, and then I need to think about placemats!  Yellow quilt done.  Placemats pieced and waiting for my sister’s embroideries.

3.  Sew on the pineapple tops.  I should do something with them!  Tops done.

In April, I hope to...

1.  Keep on the scraps: trimming, hand hexagons, Modern Vintage, and farm quilt blocks.

2.  Finish the orange twin quilt.

3.  Finish the twin’s placemats.

4.  Cut and/sew some pineapple bodies.

5.  Mending: the pile is creeping up on me.  DH wore out some socks, tore some pants, and destroyed the seat in a pair of shorts.  The Assistant has a crocheted purse she would like me to line.

6. Finish my pumpkin wool embroidery.  Shockingly, once the cutting and prep work was done, it’s moving along like lightning.

My list is a bit longer, but plenty of these projects are small and easy to finish.  If I can just have enough energy to finish them all!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z. 


No comments:

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...