Saturday, April 24, 2021

Blue Skies on the Farm

 The pineapples suffered this week as I dove into my farm blocks.
The blue-loving boy of course gets his initial in blue.
Daddy’s New Holland tractor, fondly called Bluey, is next.  Well, roughly his tractor.  Artistic liberties taken, right?
A snowflake for me, as snowflake fabrics are my favorite to collect.
JoJo picked the blue fabrics for the train.  I’m pretty happy with it.
And I have an apron.  I’m afraid it isn’t as nice as the others, and may need replacement in the future to be a trifle less wonky.

I receive my second jab on Tuesday, so I’m mentally preparing myself for a slow week on the quilting front.  I’ll finish my farm blocks and get back to the pineapples eventually.  I have 20 done and 40 to go.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.
 
P.S. I’m linking up to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

5 comments:

Sherrie said...

Hi,
I really like all your BLUE blocks...that tractor
is so cute! Have a great day!

Bonnie said...

You have a great bunch of blue blocks. The tractor in particular was very cute.

Ivani said...

Cute blocks, Kathie. Love the tractor and the train.

The Joyful Quilter said...

Farming out your BLUE scraps was a great way to add to your block collection, Katie! Here's hoping your don't suffer much from your 2nd Covid vaccine.

Vicki W said...

Your farm blocks are so cute!

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...