Monday, April 5, 2021

March UFO Report

 1. Scrappy DWR
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué
4. Hand hexagons
5. Modern Vintage
6. Split Star
7. Farm quilt with cork fabric
8. Pink hexagons
9. Twin quilt, orange
10. Placemats
11. Pineapple

In March, I finished one of the twins’ quilts, and since they’ve been born, I’m hustling on the second.  I also pulled out scraps to make their placemats and prepared the side my sister embroiders.  Unfortunately for my list, that means my numbers are in the same place.

March 1: 11 projects
Started: 1
Finished: 1
March 31: 11 projects

I should easily finish the second quilt this month and I don’t have anything major planned in the way of projects, so I’m going to head back to sewing!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...