Thursday, April 29, 2021

April UFO Report

1. Scrappy DWR
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué
4. Hand hexagons
5. Modern Vintage
6. Split Star
7. Farm quilt with cork fabric
8. Pink hexagons
9. Pineapple quilt

I started one new project, a baby doll quilt for a nephew, and finished three: the second twin quilt, both placemats, and the doll quilt.  Woohoo!

April 1: 11 projects
Started: 1
Finished: 3
April 30: 9 projects

I’m pleased to be back under 10 projects.  I’m sure I’ll find a new fascinating quilt (or a project for someone) in the next month or two!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Mlada said...

A weighted blanket for a different nephew?

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...