Sunday, April 4, 2021

Stash Report Week #14 and 15 Minutes

 Despite some wandering temptation to place an order for fabric, I have no stash changes for this week.  I have browsed here or there, but I really have quite a lot of fabric and don’t need to buy any more right now!  My current projects have all the fabric they need, and with my current slow speed of sewing, my fabrics won’t be exhausted for years.  (I’m talking firmly to myself here about no need to shop!)

On the hand quilting front, I did find the time to do some hand sewing every day this week.  That leaves me at 89 of 91 days for 2021.  Considering I’m extra tired, this is quite satisfactory.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Shelina (formerly known as Shasta) said...

You are doing wonderful. Take it easy on yourself and get the rest you need so you can recover fully from the surgery and all the stress in your life.

Kate said...

Passing up fabric is hard, there are so many pretty ones out there. Congrats on all the stitching time. Hope the extra tiredness passes soon.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...