Sunday, July 4, 2021

Stash Report Week #27 and 15 Minutes

 It was a good week for stash!  All the fabric I dyed was already counted in the big roll I purchased last year.  I finished a cat mat and a small quilt, so I’ve finally moved into the positive!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 5 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 57 1/4
OUT YTD: 60 3/4
YTD Total: 3 1/2 yards OUT

On the hand stitching front, since I was the camp leader for my kids’ at home summer camp, I sometimes fell into bed without a stitch being taken.  5/7 for the week and 174 of 184 days for 2021.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yeah for being in the black on the stash. Sounds like the kids had a great time, so if you missed a few days of stitching, it was probably worth all the memories being made. Hope this week is a bit calmer and you can get in some good stitching time.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...