Friday, July 2, 2021

July Goals

 June was a chaotic month, and it is likely July will be even more so.  We just wrapped up our own summer camp for the kids at home, and I’m tired.

 My goals were for June were:

1.  Scraps: trim, make blocks in purple: Modern Vintage, farm quilt, and hexagon flowers.  Done!  I even finished five hexagon flowers!

2.  Finish the pineapple quilt. Yes!

3.  I’m considering a new quilt.  What, I don’t know, but something.  Nothing as complicated or tedious as the pineapple quilt or farm quilt, I do know that!  I made a small quilt for the front porch.

July Goals are short:

1. Scraps: trim, make blocks in neutrals: another round on the hexagons, Modern Vintage, and some animal farm blocks.

2.  Start a quilt for my nephew.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis, katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You had a good list for June, July should be all about summer fun. Going light on the goals makes sense, especially since you've got all the kiddos home. Good luck with your July stitching plans.

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...