Sunday, July 11, 2021

Stash Report Week #28 and 15 Minutes

 I tidied my stash shelves this week and decided to clear out some unwanted fabric.  I have plenty, I don’t need to buy more, but I also don’t need fabric on the shelves that I pass over whenever I’m choosing fabrics.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 12 yards

IN YTD: 57 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 72 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 15 1/2 yards OUT

On the 15 minutes front, I was successful every day this week.  Yay!  I’ve started to add the brown “path” hexagons for my quilt.  It’s both boring and fulfilling, as it helps me feel like maybe someday I really will finish this quilt!  (It will still be years.  Sigh.)

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #17 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report is boring: no changes.  I did start quilting my New York Beauty quilt today and finished piecing the box blocks, so I will...