Sunday, July 18, 2021

Stash Report Week #29 and 15 Minutes

 On the stash report, there’s nothing much to say.  I used up one mode spool of thread, for 13 for the year.  I had frivolous hopes of finishing the quilt for my nephew, but that will be in the coming week.

Fortunately, I did finish another round of brown hexagons during my 15 minutes a day.  That brings my statistics to 188 of 198 days for 2021.  I’m so grateful for the challenge to stitch every day on these hexagons; they are moving along quite nicely instead of being a pie in the sky dream.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sounds like you were able to fit in a bit of hand work while enjoying the family visit. Hope this week has been just as good on that front.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...