Sunday, January 1, 2023

Stash Report and 15 Minutes Summary for 2022

 2022 saw 24 quilts and a few more Bojagi panels finished.  I started with goals of using at least 100 yards and using twice what I purchased.  In the end, I succeeded:

IN this year: 111 1/2 yards
OUT this year: 229 1/4 yards
2022 Total: 117 3/4 yards

I also worked on some form of hand stitching 354 of 365 days this year.  2023 will be the last year the hand pieced hexagons are portable enough for me to carry around to appointments, so by the end of the year I’ll have a new project ready to go in the car.

In 2023, the goal of hand stitching 15 minutes a day will continue.  I also plan to try for using twice what I purchase again this year.  I would like all my fabric to fit neatly in one section of my closet so that it’s easier to select fabrics for projects.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...