Sunday, January 22, 2023

Stash Report Week #3 and 15 Minutes

 I finished the first hexagon star of the year!  It’s hard to believe that, if I keep on track, I will be ready to plan the assembly for this project.  So far, 21 of 21 days for 2023.

The first spool of the year is emptied.

IN this week: 5 1/4 yards
OUT this week: 2 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 3 yards IN

I’ve upended my stash report.  Fortunately, it’s early in the year and I know I’ll have plenty of finishes.  I ordered some fabric from Vicki and already have a pile cut and ready to sew.  I lined a purse for the Assistant, completed the bojagi curtain, and hemmed a medallion fabric for Spunky.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

How you find time for stitching I don't know, but you always do so well on that front. The stash metrics will right themselves soon I'm sure. Happy stitching this week.

Stash Report Week #15

 I didn’t buy any fabric this week, so the stash report is unchanged.  I will work on assembling my New York Beauty blocks, and I need to de...