Sunday, January 29, 2023

Stash Report Week #4 and 15 Minutes

 I’ll be brief, as the stomach bug has returned? with a vengeance for the baby.

I finished a stocking and a baby quilt.  It would be lovely to finish another quilt in February, but given how far my current projects have to go, it seems unlikely.  I’ll remind myself of that when I’m dreaming of new fabrics for new quilts - finish something first!

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 3 3/4 yards

IN YTD: 5 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 6 yards
YTD Total: 3/4 yards OUT

So far for 2023, my 15 minutes a day record is perfect.  The sick one has kept me sitting more than usual, so I keep stitching!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Susan said...

Good for you on time! And you are still on the used side of the stash, so that's good, too.

Kate said...

Sorry the stomach bug caught up with you again. At least you've been able to work in some stitching time each day. Hopefully the baby gets well really quickly and that's the end of it for awhile.

Plugging Away

Somehow I spent most of this week thinking it was the last week in March.  I’m glad I have another week! I have plenty of purple still to se...