Sunday, June 25, 2023

Stash Report Week #25 and 15 Minutes

 With a curtain panel and a tree skirt finished, my numbers are changing this week!  I finished off my 15th spool of thread as well.



I’m also over half finished with assembling a quilt from my 16-patch blocks, so in the next two weeks I should have an even bigger shift in numbers.  Since I have a new long term project possibility that requires a healthy amount of background fabric, I need to clean up my stash numbers.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 3 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 23 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 45 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 22 yard OUT

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

The curtain panels turned out beautifully, really like stained glass. Congrats on all the progress so far this month!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...