Sunday, June 18, 2023

Stash Report Weeks #22-24 and 15 Minutes

 I have had some type of handwork every day for the last two weeks, so I am steady at not missing a day in 2023.

My 14th spool of thread for the year ran out yesterday. I used 38 spools last year, so I’m using a bit less than last year.  I have noticed this year I have much more handwork and less machine work.

IN these weeks: 1/2 yard
OUT this week: 1/2 yard

IN YTD: 23 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 41 3/4 yards
YTD Total: 18 1/2 yards OUT

I bought two fat quarters as Nakakon with the girls and finished a placemat (three weeks ago!).  Next month, I know I’ll be working on a quilt with my 16-patches, so I will finally finish a bigger project.  I’ve only finished six quilt so far this year, which is half of what I normally have.  The last few years have seen an average of two quilts a month, but 2023 has included lots of pondering about rushing through quilts as opposed to moving a little slower.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Yeah for all the hand stitching this year. You've been working harder to keep your UFO list smaller, so I would think that less finishes would be one result of that. Still you are moving along on several projects this year. Happy stitching this week.

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...