Friday, June 30, 2023

June UFO Report

 1. Double wedding ring
2. Pillow
3. ABC appliqué 
4. Hand hexagons
5. Pink hexagons
6. Boxes
7. 16 patch

I finished a tree skirt and started no new quilts.  Here’s where I need to have a little chat with myself: How do I track my Korean projects?  And my wool mugs?  They are easy to complete, start to finish, in a month, and even my bojagi pieces can be left as they are and be “done.”  Do I need a second UFO list for non-quilt projects?

But as it stands, I only have seven quilt projects hanging out.  While I am making a quilt from my 16 patches, I will make more blocks, so they will just remain on the list for now,

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...