Tuesday, November 7, 2023

November Goals

 October goals were not too complicated, but I still found them challenging.

1. Definitely finish the 16 patch picnic quilt.  Done.

2. Assembly the star quilt and baste for quilting. Not basted, but ready to baste.

3. A friend has cancer.  She needs a quilt.  I finished this at the beginning of November.  So close!

4.  If all that is DONE, I would like to start on my large jogakbo, an illusion quilt,  or a New York Beauty quilt.  Something challenging.  Ha!  I did start my last window jogakbo, but nothing larger.  I need the star quilt done first, I think.

November goals are…
1. Trim scraps, work on hexagon filler pieces, make black/gray 16 patches, and maybe cut box blocks in colors I didn’t get to.

2.  Finish the quilt for a friend with cancer.

3.  Finish the wedding quilt.

4.  Start a project that stretches my creativity (New York Beauty, optical illusion, or ramie jogakbo).

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Considering you were sick early on in the month, you did really well with your goals for the month. Progress counts too. Good luck with your November goals, this month will go fast.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...