Sunday, November 26, 2023

Stash Report Week #47 and 15 Minutes

 The 15 minutes a day continue.  I attached a filler piece to the entirely wrong place, so I ripped and restitched for several days!  I’m stitched for 334 days.

On the stash report front, I finished a quilt, but I also ordered a bolt of fabric for dyeing.  I found the fabric I currently like for backings or dyeing experiments, so a whole bolt saves me on shipping and waiting each time I’m ready for a backing.

IN this week: 21 yards
OUT this week: 12 yards

IN YTD: 66 yards
OUT YTD: 113 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 47 1/2 yards OUT

I need to use another 18 1/2 yards in the next month (gulp) to get back to my original goal of using twice what I purchase this year.  I have two quilts ready-ish to finish, but they won’t add up to 18 yards.  I’d best get back to sewing!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

So sorry you had to do all that unsewing. Hopefully you are back on track with that project. You've done well on the stash usage front, even if you don't quite make your goal this year.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...