Saturday, November 4, 2023

Saturday Sewing

 My goal today is finishing the quilting on this quilt:

I’m 60-80% done, so this should be doable.  My friend has her second treatment this week, so I need to wrap it up!

My twinkler stars are in two pieces, pinned and waiting for the above quilt to make space for them.

I made the first filler section and attached it.  The edge is straight, but the folded quilt had more hexagons behind it to make it look uneven.  Oops.
I made 12 brown 16 patches last month, so this month I’ll work on black and gray.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Gwyned Trefethen said...

Such a lovely variety of projects. Each one looks great.

Kate said...

All of your projects look great. Hopefully you can move each along, especially the one for your friend.

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...