Sunday, November 19, 2023

Stash Report Week #40-something and 15 Minutes

 My stash report is unchanged as I finished nothing this week.

I’ve worked on my hexagons every day this week, so I’ll be attaching another side piece again this week.  Woohoo!

This week I will finish the binding on the wedding quilt.  It’s been a difficult quilt to complete for lots of internal reasons.  Clearly my anxiety expressed itself during the quilting, as I broke no less than 6 needles - 3 in about 10 minutes.  I’ll be relieved when it’s finished.

 Company is coming, so it’s time to get ready!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You've done so well at keeping up with your hexie project and finding time to stitch each day. Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving!

April 350 Block Count

 I made A LOT of yellow 16 patch blocks this month: 147.  I had no idea I had so many yellow scraps! This month I made 168 blocks: the afore...