Sunday, February 4, 2024

Stash Report Week #5 and 15 Minutes

 While I worked on my hexagons every day this week, I also lost a section for the first time.  I found my missing hairbrush and the stack of Hanji paper that I spent an hour searching for, but this piece is still gone.  Alas. 

In quilting my box blocks quilt, I finished off my fourth spool of thread for the year.  Unfortunately, I still have three sides left to stitch down, so the stash report remains unchanged.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Sorry you haven't found the missing piece yet. Hopefully it will show up soon. Happy stitching this month.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...