Sunday, February 11, 2024

Stash Report Week #6 and 15 Minutes

I finished my aqua and grey box blocks quilt this week, so the stash report has a nice shift this week.  I also visited a “quilt shop” where they buy fabric from estates, closed quilt stores, or fabrics that didn’t sell in quilt shops, sort them, and sell for much below market price.  It was a little overwhelming, but I knew what I was looking for (neutrals), and picked a few more pretties to bring home.  Next time I need to shop for a quilt, I will definitely go here before shopping online.



 IN this week: 5 1/4 yards
OUT this week: 8 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 5 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 15 1/2 yards
YTD Total: 10 1/4 yards OUT

I worked hard on my hexagons and had plenty of waiting time this week, so I haven’t broken my perfect streak yet of 15 minutes a day.  I finished and attached the next unit and will definitely finish another before the end of the week.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.



1 comment:

Kate said...

You did find some great additions for your stash. You've done well on both the stash metrics and the stitching time so far this year. Happy stitching today.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...