Tuesday, February 6, 2024

UFO Report

 Apparently I didn’t wrap up my UFO report well for the year, but we can start fresh here.  I added smaller 16 patches for 2024.  I have at least two more quilts to make from all the box blocks I made in 2023, but I may take a break for the rest of February to get my red scraps stitched up.

January 1: 6 projects
Started: 1
Finished: 0
January 31: 7 projects

1. Double wedding ring
2. Brown pillow
3.  ABC appliqué*
4.  Hand pieced hexagons
5. Pink hexagons
6. Box blocks
7. 16 patches 

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

Having just 7 UFOs is really remarkable. You've done so well at keeping the list under control.

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...