Thursday, June 6, 2024

April and May UFO Count

 It would appear I have neglected my UFO report for a few months.  The last time I posted, it looked like this:
March 1: 8 projects
Started: 1
Finished: 0
March 31: 9

1. Double wedding ring
2. Brown pillow
3.  ABC appliqué*
4.  Hand pieced hexagons
5. Pink hexagons
6. Box blocks
7. 16 patches
8. New York Beauty
9. Flowers

Nothing about it changed in April.

For May, I finished two projects and started 0 new ones.
May 1: 9 projects
May 31: 7 projects

1. Double wedding ring (will I ever actually start this?)
2. Brown pillow
3. ABC applique (I would like to finish these this year, but it is seeming unlikely)
4. Hand pieced hexagons
5. Pink hexagons
6. 16 patches
7. Flowers

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You've done so well at keeping your UFOs to less than 10. I'm hoping to get to that point eventually.

August Block Count

 I thought I wrote this, but it seems to be lost somewhere or I never wrote it at all… August was a quiet block month, with only 42 16-patch...