Sunday, June 2, 2024

Stash Report Week #21-22 and 15 Minutes

 Life feels like a lot lately, so I’m abandoning blog posts when I can’t manage.  It’s not even that my time is full, but that my brain is full.


So two weeks of stash reports… I finished a chima (wrap skirt) and a new ironing board cover in the last two weeks and bought/received white fabric, pink fabric, and a Japanese fat quarter.  The pink was supposed to get used for an apron for Spunky for NakaCon, but it didn’t happen.

IN this week: 5 3/4 yards
OUT this week: 1 1/2 yards

IN YTD: 24 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 34 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 10 yards OUT

I will be destroying my stash process over the next few weeks as I ordered a bolt of 60” fabric to dye for backings, a lovely collection of fabric from Vicki Welsh, and I have plans for a custom order.  I will use it all eventually, so it is going to be okay.

Two more spools of thread were emptied, for 10 for the year.  Between the 16 patches and a bojagi piece, I’m using lots of thread!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

August Block Count

 I thought I wrote this, but it seems to be lost somewhere or I never wrote it at all… August was a quiet block month, with only 42 16-patch...