Saturday, June 8, 2024

Pleasantly Blue

 What did I do this week?  Mostly, it feels like, prepare for work.  I’ll be returning to teaching full time this fall, so I needed fingerprints and paperwork and all the things.

I also made a weighted blanket for my niece’s best friend.  It’s not that it takes so long, really, but that it’s messy.  I have little plastic pellets all over my floor because they are experts at escaping.

In between all the coming and going and messiness, I did sew my blue strips into sets and cut them all.  Next week, I have classes Monday through Thursday, so I’m trying to imagine what I can actually get done each day.  For now, I’ll just enjoy this pretty container of fabric.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

lots of pretty blue - I need to get caught up on my RSC quilts soon I missed pink and now blue for this month.

Kate said...

Very pretty blues. Hopefully the classes this week will go quickly and you'll still have some energy to stitch a bit in the evening.

Stash Report Week #25 and 15 Minutes

 I bought fabric from Vicki since she’s closing down her dyeing business.  Since I waited this week to open it, I haven’t counted yet.  It’s...