Sunday, June 23, 2024

Stash Report Week #25 and 15 Minutes

 I bought fabric from Vicki since she’s closing down her dyeing business.  Since I waited this week to open it, I haven’t counted yet.  It’s a lot.  I have hundreds of 16 patch blocks ready to make into quilts this fall, so I will get my stash report turned back in the right direction.

OUT this week: 0 yards
IN this week: 16 yards

IN YTD: 59 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 37 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 22 1/2 yards IN

On a more productive note, I have finished quilting roughly 1/64 of my hexagon quilt.  My goal is to quilt one frame worth each week (about a 17” x17” square).  I have vague plans to quilt each quarter of the quilt in a different direction, so once I reach the halfway line as I move along, I get to return to the beginning for the next frame.  Yay!

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

So sorry Vicki is shutting down. Hopefully you got some fun pieces to play with. Enjoy your stitching time this week. It's too hot to do much else.

August Block Count

 I thought I wrote this, but it seems to be lost somewhere or I never wrote it at all… August was a quiet block month, with only 42 16-patch...