Saturday, June 15, 2024

Blue Scraps

 I had four days of classes, so I am far from having my twosies turned into four patches this week.  I am making progress.
I have a few flowers made, but since they are varying shades of navy blue, they all look the same!  I’ll get a picture of all of them when I finish them next week.

The husband, Q, and JoJo are headed to scout camp next week, so I think I’ll have a better chance of sewing mindlessly!  Of course, PK wants me to create dragon wings and Miss G has dreams of tie dyeing this week, so I might not.

I’m linking up to the Rainbow Scrap Challenge.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

4 comments:

Kate said...

HOpefully you can still get in some good stitching time in while the guys are off camping.

Karen - Quilts...etc. said...

pink and blue I have missed both months - I will get caught up one day

The Joyful Quilter said...

Good luck with finding some more BLUE scrap sewing time, Katie!

Marsha Cooper said...

One year I made 4 patches for the color each month. They ended up being made into doll blankets and hot pads. It was fun.

Flowers and 16 Patches

I managed to turn all my 1.5” blue squares into 1/2 blocks this week!  I will have a lot of blocks at the end of next week. I also finished ...