Sunday, August 9, 2020

Stash Report Week #32 and 15 Minutes

 One more hexagon flower is finished!  I’ve done hand sewing or quilting 213/221 days for 2020.  At some point this year, I hope to lay out all the finished hexagons and start a little more organization for the big ones.  There are plenty of blues and purples cut, so I can stay busy for quite a while before I need to make too many decisions.

While there are no finishes this week, I did finish off another spool of thread, for 11 for the year.  I am speed piecing (and, fortunately, strip piecing) as much of a quilt as I can for someone sweet who has surgery September 1.  Can I finish it in two weeks?  I don’t know, but I’m certainly going to try.

I need to cut masks for the nieces and my oldest daughter, who are headed back to school September 1.  Always more masks.

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,

katie z.

1 comment:

Kate said...

You've done well with the hand sewing this year, even with the new normal which isn't normal at all. Hopefully by this time next week, we'll all be back to something resembling normal as we know it.

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...