Sunday, March 28, 2021

Stash Report Week #13 and 15 Minutes

 My hand piecing went so well this month that even after diving into Vicki’s scraps, I’m out of green hexagons.  I finished four in a month, which is (I’m fairly confident) a record for me.  I started on a wool appliqué project I cut way back in October, at the beginning of the mad house hunt, and put away when I didn’t have time for it and hand piecing.  Yesterday and today I already stitched down half of it.  It would be reasonable to think I might finish it this coming week.  This gives me 82/86 days for 2021.

I made a mask this week for my mom, who’s been volunteering to give vaccine shots and wanted a new, thicker mask.  Done!  This is 5 masks this year.

I used up two spools of thread this week, for 7 for the year.

IN this week: 0 yards
OUT this week: 1/4 yards

IN YTD: 33 1/4 yards (all gifts)
OUT YTD: 26 1/4 yards
YTD Total: 7 yards IN

from the room of Zana’s Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #16 and 15 Minutes

 The stash report remains unchanged.  I am adding borders and basting a small quilt this week, so I will have a shift in numbers soon. I fin...