Tuesday, January 5, 2010

On the 11th Day of Christmas...

I'm going to finish the last three. It has been a long week with sick kids, so forgive the out-of-orderness of this.

my true love gave to me twelve "Did you hear that's?", eleven floods of water, ten days of training, nine months of homegrown, eight pails of paint, seven total grandkids, "six" axes broken, five crazy kids, forty acres, three haircuts by Assistant, two new-old cars, and a baby boy named Q.

I completed the first half of Level One training in Catechesis of the Good Shepherd in June. In June of 2010, Q and I will attend the last two weeks of training. We’ve enjoyed incorporating Montessori thinking into the raising of the girls. The Assistant loves to polish and fold cloths, and is always willing to help Mama work in the atrium.
Screamer is a water fiend, sneaking into the bathroom and running the water full blast whenever she has a chance. Our water bill has increased 25% since she started this experimentation.
The Assistant asks this question AT LEAST twelve times a day, usually more. She asks it when she hears a car, a bird, the heat turn on, you name it!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...