Sunday, January 3, 2010

On the Ninth Day of Christmas

my true love gave to me nine months of homegrown, eight pails of paint, seven total grandkids, "six" axes broken, five crazy kids, forty acres, three haircuts by Assistant, two new-old cars, and a baby boy named Q. A bumper crop of 50+ pounds of cucumbers was offset by 0 strawberries, but we tried a plethora of new foods in our garden this year, and it was lots of fun. Broccoli never did produce, but until the week before Christmas we had one little plant trying to make it. Why did it grow in December? Good question!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...