Sunday, January 3, 2010

Stash Report Week #1

Being six months pregnant and having 101.5 (F) temperature really kills sewing. Then Screamer woke up on Friday with a temperature of 102. The poor girl.

I did finish 29 window draft guards for DH, using 2 1/4 yards. I also finished the next block on my DSister's quilt, but didn't get much else done.

IN this week: 9 1/2 yards
In YTD: 9 1/2 yards

OUT this week: 2 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 2 1/4 yards

YTD Total: 7 1/4 yards IN!

The purchases are all for specific projects. Now when I can breathe again, I'll get them busted. Check out everyone else's new year start on Judy's blog.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

3 comments:

Tamera said...

I know what you mean about purchasing fabric for specific projects. One thing that being accountable has done for me is make me NOT just buy indiscriminately.

Anonymous said...

Poor you, I hope you feel better soon. You've still done very well with your sewing this week! Take care -- Dianne B. in England

Lori in South Dakota said...

hope you're feeling better soon. being pregnant AND sick is not fun!

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...