Saturday, January 23, 2010

Stash Report Week #4

I have a finish! I finished the quilt for Baby Nugget (a niece/nephew being born in Colorado). If you click on the link on the sidebar to Baby Nugget's Blues, you can see a picture of it.

I also counted one last birthday present, for 3 1/4 yard, and bought 2 yards of flannel for burp rags and baby things. Sigh.

Another spool of thread was finished off. I finished another block of the "Unbaby Quilt" and hope to finish the quilt entirely this week. That's a bit ambitious, as I have a wedding gift to finish as well, but I want it done! It's been a long time in the making. My 32-triangle Irish Chain is coming along. I decided rather than do a few blocks at a time, I would make all of one unit, then all of the next. So far, so good. Only one unit left to make (I need 72), and then I will assemble the blocks. As this is my next handquilting project, it's time to get a move on!

IN this week: 5 1/4 yards
IN YTD: 41 1/4 yards

OUT this week: 4 1/4 yards
OUT YTD: 15 yards

YTD Total: 26 1/4 yards IN

Check out the other stash busters at Judy's blog.

No comments:

Stash Report Week #18 and 15 Minutes

 I missed a day on my hexagons!  For the first time in almost 18 months, I missed a day.  I stitched extra yesterday, so it will all be fine...