Monday, January 17, 2011

Design Wall Monday & Goals


The table runner again - what do I do in the solid yellow center?  Applique would be pretty, but it's already partly quilted!  Maybe I will draw my quilting for this part - freehand just won't cut it.

And goals:
1. Prep the pattern pieces for the cassock
2. Quilt another row of Pink Things
3. Finish the yellow table runner
4. Make a pillow case (UFO #11)

Check out the other design walls on Judy's blog.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

7 comments:

Chris said...

I think the quilting in the center yellows would be sweet. Perhaps in a darker color (like brown) so they stand out.

Quilter Kathy said...

I would just quilt more flowers.

Kathie said...

Very pretty, I love table runners.

Tamera said...

What a pretty yellow table runner!

Vicki H. said...

This is lovely, why not more freehand??? I think it looks great. I think freehand is the bomb myself. :)

Alycia said...

I like the flowers in it!

Kate said...

Very pretty. I like your floral quilting theme, maybe do a floral wreath in the center?

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...