Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lack of a Design Wall Monday

I've got a whole lotta nothin' this week.

The table runner is finished, so that's washed and awaiting gifting.

The stomach bug has (hopefully) departed for the remainder of the winter season, leaving every family member still wobbly in its wake.

I finished crocheting a scarf for DH (sorry, no pix.  As soon as I finished it, he was wearing it!).

I have cut fabrics for another table runner, but they are piled up in the sewing nook to be out of the way of Bear Cub Q, who has recently begun walking.

The cassock pattern pieces have been migrating around the house due to a) inability to work on them thanks to flu-bugginess and b) see Bear Cub Q above!  I've got to get started!

Check out pictures of other ladies' (and men's) design walls on Judy's blog.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

4 comments:

Bonnie said...

sigh... no fun when you can't get any sewing done. I did the flu buggy thing last week. Hope everyone is on the mend and you can head off to the sewing area.

Tamera said...

Hope everyone feels better at your house soon!

Quilter Kathy said...

We've just had the stomach flu rampage here too. Take good care of yourself!

Chris said...

Gotta love those little Bear Cubs :)

Progress

I sorted and cut my pink scraps this week, since the machine is busy.  I also finished, before the quilting started, 147 yellow 16 patches! ...