Saturday, January 22, 2011

Stash Report Week #4

Two finishes, a pillowcase (my UFO #11!) and my table runner.  That's 3 yards out for the week.

Despite these two finishes, I do not find my to-do list is any shorter.  The Screamer is in an "imitating big sis" mood and needs her own homemade princess dress.  DH needs his scarf.  I'll get there!

I've seen more Sonic slushes in the last three days than in the last three months.  While very sugary, at least the girls drink them!  Our bout with the stomach bug is past the worst, but my lingering exhaustion has left me with no social filter to speak of, and not nearly enough patience. Fortunately, this, too, shall pass, and I am deeply grateful that my kids were not nearly as ill as they could have been.

Due to the running illness (we weren't all sick at once), I definitely failed on the internet free day this week.  I managed radio free, but internet is my fall back to check out for a few minutes when I can't sit at the sewing machine.

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 35 1/2 yards

OUT this week: 3 yards
OUT YTD: 5 3/4 yards

YTD Total: 29 3/4 yards IN

Check out the other repots on Judy's blog.  (And, hey, why is blogger not saving all my changes?  What gives?)

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.


1 comment:

Lori said...

rest up, drink the slushs, and feel better soon!

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...