Sunday, January 16, 2011

Stash Report Week #3

I finished my UFO #6!  Read about the challenge here and see my pictured finish here.  2 3/4 yards out!

Another row is quilted on my Pink Things quilt.  I finished my buttons for the cassock (48 in all).  I am quilting my yellow table runner, but am uncertain about what to do in the center.  (See what I'm talking about here.)  Lori had a good idea to handquilt the whole thing with perle cotton, but by the time I read her suggestion, I had already started machine quilting.  Maybe for the next one!  I haven't even touched my new fabric, except the pieces needed for a pillowcase.

What?  So I'm under the rug where I'm not supposed to be.
What do you think you're going to do about it? - the Screamer

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 35 1/2 yards

OUT this week: 2 3/4 yards
OUT YTD: 2 3/4 yards

YTD Totals: 32 3/4 yards IN

Check out the other stash reports on Judy's blog.  I wonder who bought the most this week?  And who used the most?

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

Stop by tomorrow to see an updated picture of my table runner on Design Wall Monday.

7 comments:

Jo said...

Congrats on getting your challenge done. I work on mine for a bit yesterday and got three blocks sewn. I was happy with that but I have LOTS more to finish. It was my project that is the least far along...ugh.

Vicky said...

Your color challenge project is wonderful! You've had a dynamite week! And what a cutie pie!

Lori said...

Yup, a finish is good! I'm enjoying everyone's yellow projects. Makes me think spring is right around the corner. Can I borrow Screamer for a playdate with Mason? I've heard he plays house with the two little girls at daycare.

Kate said...

Congratualtions on the UFO finish.

Amy said...

You are burning through those projects. Good job!

Mary said...

Wow, You're way too good! No fabric in. Thanks for your kind words

Alzbeta said...

She looks so much like "The Assistant" in this picture! Maybe it's the little girl 'tude :).

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...