Sunday, January 30, 2011

Design Wall Monday

I have a little foot problem holding me up today, so no pictures.

I am working on a red and green table runner.  I would like to make 14 table runners for Christmas gifts, and I need to make a couple every month if I want to get them done!  As soon as Judy draws a new color, I will begin a new runner, so it would be nice to at least get the top and backing together on this Christmas-themed one.  I can do it!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Chris said...

14 runners is quite an endeavor. Good luck :)

Denise :) said...

I should really start now on my Christmas gifts. Thanks for the motivation!! :)

May Goals

 April was a month of unexpected things. 1. Scraps: trim, yellow flower blocks, yellow 16 patches.   Done. 2. Finish the last two sections o...