Friday, April 27, 2012

More Yarn Goodies

I had crazy awesome plans this week: finish quilting a lap quilt for the Assistant's teacher.  Then I asked her opinion on the quilting (yes, I'm crazy like that), and she asked me to hand quilt it.  I love to hand quilt, but I've been quilting a bed quilt for the Screamer since Christmas, and I'm only half done.  Lots of quilting.  The teacher quilt... well, it's going to have to be a little (okay, a significant amount) easier and simpler.  Onward and upward!

So this week, I have more yarn.  This time, it's purple and slightly variegated.  I'm a fan.  I'm going to make booties for my niece.


I also finished a few hats.

You can check out my hats at facebook.com/zanasninis.
Thanks, AmandaJean, for hosting!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...