Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stash Report Week #14

State of my stash?  Not too bad for the end of the first quarter of the year.

Over spring break, a pit of yardage came in, backing for a commission quilt, shopping in Texas, background for the commission quilt, and a fat quarter pack to design something with the girls.

In the past few weeks, I've finished all 5 of our Easter clothes and discarded 1/4 yard of fabric that was too flimsy to do anything.

IN this week: 0 yards
IN YTD: 40 1/4 yards

OUT this week: 2 yards
OUT YTD: 25 1/4 yards

YTD Total: 14 1/2 yards IN

I've used 11 spools of thread.  I probably won't use that much every quarter, as I've never come close to using 44 spools of thread in a year!

I have a baby quilt ready to quilt, if only I could finish the top of the commission quilt to have my machine free!  Then, there's going to be a mini yard sale here this weekend, with approximately 4 1/4 yards of fabric to pass along to a new home.

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

No comments:

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...