Friday, April 6, 2012

Picture Perfect Bunny Ears

I just wanted to take a moment to blog about the newest hat in my shop (a bit late, but you know, better late than never!)
3-5 child
 This year, I've been aiming for a new hat "style" a month.  So far, I've had a ladybug, Valentine's hat, green bowler, and this bunny hat.

It was hard to decide where to place the ears.  Originally, I had in mind floppier ears, but that just didn't look right.  Instead, they're now centered and perky - flexible with pipe cleaners crocheted into the rims of the ears.
0-3 month
These are available in any size, 0-3 to child (6-10).  I just finished the white and light pink for an order, and I might have to make another just because it's so cute!

from the room of Zana's Ninis,
katie z.

2 comments:

Kate said...

What fun! Love your model too!

Living the Lewis Lifestyle said...

So cute! I wish Lorelai would tolerate hats better :(

Batten the Hatches

We’re expecting “extreme” weather this afternoon and evening, so I’ve already cleaned up the yard, mowed, and run errands for the weekend.  ...